Located on the scenic waterfront of Burlington — Vermont’s largest city — the Courtyard Burlington Harbor is locally developed by Westport Hospitality to provide a custom interpretation of Marriott’s strongest brand complete with a flavor of the Green Mountains. With native foods, ingredients and revolving local artists, the Courtyard Burlington Harbor provides guests with an environment that offers smart, energizing choices so they can make the most of their time in Vermont. The Courtyard Burlington Harbor has created a uniquely comfortable environment steps from the shore of Lake Champlain and downtown Burlington that strives to accommodate our guests’ needs to stay connected with family, friends and co-workers, be productive and feel refreshed.
• Guest rooms and public spaces are designed to help ensure productivity, as well as provide areas for relaxing solitude with a stunning view of Lake Champlain and the Adirondacks to the West and the Green Mountains and downtown Burlington to the east.
• Luxury guestrooms and bathrooms echo Vermont's serene beauty, blending form and function for maximum comfort and productivity. Art by Vermont photographer Shane Lynn graces the rooms and bronze sculptures by Richard Erdman highlight the grounds . Cherrywood furnishings. Autumnal colors. Pure Vermont suffusion.
• Groups can gather in comfortable, technology-friendly spaces indoors and out designed for work or relaxation.
Burlington Harbor provides an outwardly casual, warm and safe environment where guests are in control of their own unique Vermont experience. We provide the spaces, options and attentive service to help our guests connect with people, information and the local Burlington area.
• Perennial winner of a Marriott Top Performer Award.
• Consistent RevPar index of over 140.
• Opened in 2007 with the most ”On the Books” Revenue of any Courtyard to open that year.